Thursday, December 24, 2009

Practice and Travel

We spent the better part of last week practicing for this year's WUDC. Four days, 9:30 - 5:00 proved to be both productive and exhausting. We discussed a couple of new strategic insights, reviewed a lot of theory from past discussion, scrimmaged a lot and discussed some excellent briefs (particular thanks to Jonathon and Brett for their contributions!).

Now the traveling begins. I'm hoping that the storms predicted for the East Coast hold off (or end early enough) so they won't affect our trip. If they do, then we'll just deal with it, I guess.

My next update should come from Turkey--keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Doug. My dream has alwasy been to coach a team that could win the world chamionships. This year's squad has such a team; I just hope I'm enough coach to get them there.

    Keep your fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete